US Standard Process Pressure Gauge 4.5″ Dia.
- Grade 2A ASME B40.1 (+/-0.5% span)
- High quality product made in UK/EU
- 316 SS wetted parts
- Black plastic American type TURRET case
- Can be supplied dry or glycerine filled
- Accurate, reliable, well-made and robust
- Suitable for most US standard applications
High quality Pressure Gauges designed and manufactured to meet the US standard, specifically for chemical and oil & gas industries.
Available in all pressure ranges from 0-10 psi to 0-15.000 psi (0-0.6 bar to 0-1000 bar) including vacuum and compound.
The RPG / RPGG 4.5″-3 gauge is widely used throughout the USA. It is available in all thread sizes such as BSP, BSPT, NPT, Autoclave.
It has the American type turret case in black plastic PBT with 316SS wetted parts but other materials are available such as monel. These gauges can be fitted with our extensive range of chemical seals.
Call or email us to discuss the many options available for this product.
RPG 4.5″-3 Dry
RPGG 4.5″-3 Filled
RPG(G) 4.5″-3 Fillable
Chemical & Petrochemical
Food, Beverage & Dairy
Oil and Gas