Model No : RFSCh / RFSChG 160-3
160mm Safety Pattern Test Pressure Gauge
Availability: 4/5 weeks
RFCh 160-3 Dry
RFChG 160-3 Filled
RFCh(G) 160-3 Fillable
High quality Test Pressure Gauge, EN837 Class 0.6 DIN Case. 316SS Wetted Parts.
From Vacuum to 1,600 bar (20,000 PSI)
High quality safety pattern Test Pressure Gauges, designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of most test pressure measurement applications where high accuracy is required. Ideal for calibration laboratory or test house.
Available in all pressure ranges from 0-0.6 bar to 0-1,600 bar (0-10 psi to 0-20000 psi) including vacuum and compound. The RFSCh / RFSChG 160-3 version is widely used throughout the world.
It is available in all configurations such as bottom connection (pictured), panel mount, surface mount etc. and in all thread sizes such as BSP, BSPT, NPT.
The standard safety pattern version has the DIN case in 304SS with 316SS wetted parts but other materials are available such as brass.
Call or email us to ask about the many options available for this product.
Features / Benefits
- EN837 Class 0.6
- High quality product made in UK/EU
- All stainless steel construction
- DIN type case, bayonet bezel and safety glass
- Can be supplied dry or glycerine filled
- Other options and configurations available, such class 0.25%, mirror scale etc
- Full safety pattern design
- Accurate, reliable, well-made and robust
- Suitable for most applications
- Available with brass/copper alloy wetted parts
- Calibration & Test
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food, Beverage & Dairy
- Oil and Gas
- General Industrial
- Power Generation