Model No : RSCh / RSChG 63-3
63mm (2.5") All SS Safety Pattern Pressure Gauge DIN Case
Availability: Ex-stock or 4/5 weeks
RSCh 63-3 Dry
RSChG 63-3 Filled
RSCh(G) 63-3 Fillable
Safety Pattern S3 to EN837-1
High quality, EN837 Class 1,6 DIN Case. 316SS Wetted Parts.
From Vacuum to 1,000 bar (15,000 PSI)
High quality Safety Pattern Pressure Gauges designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of most industrial pressure measurement applications.
Available in all pressure ranges from 0-0.6 bar to 0-1000 bar (0-10 psi to 0-15,000 psi) including vacuum and compound.
The RSCh / RSChG 63-3 version is widely used throughout the world. It is available in various configurations such as bottom connection (pictured), panel mount, surface mount etc. and in all thread sizes such as BSP, BSPT, NPT. The standard version has the DIN case in 304SS with 316SS wetted parts but other materials are available such as brass, monel etc.
These gauges can be fitted with our extensive range of chemical seals.
Call or email us to ask about the many options available for this product.
Features / Benefits
- EN837 Class 1.6 and Safety Pattern S3
- High quality product made in UK/EU
- All stainless steel construction
- DIN type case, bayonet bezel and safety glass
- Can be supplied dry or glycerine filled
- Many options and configurations available
- Accurate, reliable, well-made and robust
- Suitable for most applications
- General Industrial
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food, Beverage & Dairy
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation