Model No : PCh 100-3 DG
100mm FDA Compliant 'Dry' Diaphragm Pressure Gauge
Availability: 4/5 weeks
PCh 100-3 DG
High quality, EN837 Class 1.6 DIN Case. 316SS Wetted Parts.
Ranges from 0-4 bar to 0-16 bar.
For use in sterile processing applications.
These special design Diaphragm Pressure Gauges have no fluid fill and are designed and manufactured for use in sterile process applications.
Available in pressure ranges from 0-4 bar to 0-16 bar and compound ranges. The PCh 100-3 DG can be specified with different hygienic connections and PTFE wetted parts, 3-A approval etc.
These gauges can also be fitted with the new eGauge. Call or email us to ask about the many options available for this product.
Features / Benefits
- EN837 Class 1.6
- High quality product made in UK/EU
- All stainless steel FDA compliant
- No fill fluid behind the diaphragm
- For sterile process applications
- Various options and configurations available
- Accurate, reliable, well-made and robust
- Can be fitted with e-Gauge
- General Industrial.
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food, Beverage & Dairy
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation.