Model No : PCh / PChG 100-3
100mm Diaphragm Pressure Gauge
Availability: 4/5 weeks
PCh 100-3 Dry
PChG 100-3 Filled
PCh(G) 100-3 Fillable
High quality, EN837 Class 1.6 DIN Case. 316SS Wetted Parts.
Ranges from 0-10mbar to 0-40bar.
High quality Diaphragm Pressure Gauges, designed and manufactured for use with difficult types of media, aggressive, contaminated or viscous.
Available in all pressure ranges from 0-10mbar to 0-40bar in the standard dry version. The PCh / PChG 100-3 version is available in 160mm (6") version and many different options can be specified, such as thread type and size, PTFE protection etc.
Please see data sheet 3201. These gauges can be fitted with our extensive range of electric contacts and the all new eGauge.
Call or email us to ask about the many options available for this product.
Features / Benefits
- EN837 Class 1.6
- High quality product made in UK/EU
- All stainless steel construction
- DIN type case, bayonet bezel
- Can be supplied dry or glycerine filled
- Many options and configurations available
- Accurate, reliable, well-made and robust
- Suitable for aggressive media
- Can be fitted with electric contacts or e-Gauge
- General Industrial
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food, Beverage & Dairy
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation