Model No : MDM 7910 / 7980
Standard Diaphragm Seal
Availability: Usually available ex-stock
Standard Diaphragm Seal. 316 SS wetted parts, with threaded process connection.
Can be mounted direct of remote via armoured capillary.
Nominal Pressures: 7910 PN 60 (Optional PN 100)
and 7980 PN 600
Standard Diaphragm Seal for fitting to Pressure Gauges, Pressure Switches or Pressure Transmitters.
High quality all stainless steel welded construction with 316SS wetted parts. Screwed process connection usually 1/2"BSP M or 1/2"NPT M with 10mm diameter bore.
Designed for a variety of applications and can be filled with different fill fluids to suit the application.
Please email enquiries to email@example.com
Features / Benefits
- For fitting to Gauges, Switches or Transmitters
- High quality product made in UK/EU
- All stainless steel welded construction
- Threaded process connection with 10mm diameter bore
- Direct or remote via armoured capillary
- Reliable, well-made and robust
- Suitable for many applications
- General Industrial
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Process Plants
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation