Model No : RCh / RChG 40-3
40mm (1.5") All SS Process Pressure Gauge DIN Case
Availability: Ex-stock or 4/5 weeks
RCh 40-3 Dry
RChG 40-3 Filled
RCh(G) 40-3 Fillable
High quality, EN837 Class 1,6 DIN Case. 316SS Wetted Parts.
From Vacuum to 600 bar (10,000 PSI)
High quality Pressure Gauges designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of most industrial pressure measurement applications.
Available in all pressure ranges from 0-1 bar to 0-600 bar (0-15 psi to 0-10,000 psi) including vacuum and compound.
The RCh / RChG 40-3 version is widely used throughout the world. It is available in several configurations such as bottom connection (pictured), panel mount etc. The standard version has the DIN case in 304SS with 316SS wetted parts but other materials are available such as brass.
These gauges can be fitted with our extensive range of chemical seals.
Call or email us to ask about the many options available for this product.
Features / Benefits
- EN837 Class 1.6
- High quality product made in UK/EU
- All stainless steel construction
- DIN type case, bayonet bezel and polycarbonate window
- Can be supplied dry or glycerine filled
- Many options and configurations available
- Accurate, reliable, well-made and robust
- Suitable for most applications
- General Industrial
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food, Beverage & Dairy
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation