Model No : RSCh / RSChG 160-3
160mm (6") All SS Safety Pattern Pressure Gauge DIN Case
Availability: Ex-stock or 4/5 weeks
RSCh 160-3 Dry
RSChG 160-3 Filled
RSCh(G) 160-3 Fillable
Safety Pattern S3 to EN837-1
High quality, EN837 Class 1.0 DIN Case. 316SS Wetted Parts.
From Vacuum to 1,600 bar (20,000 PSI)
High quality Safety Pattern Pressure Gauges designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of most industrial pressure measurement applications.
Available in all pressure ranges from 0-0.6 bar to 0-1,600 bar (0-10 psi to 0-20,000 psi) including vacuum and compound.
The RSCh / RSChG 160-3 version is widely used throughout the world. It is available in all configurations such as bottom connection (pictured), panel mount, surface mount etc. and in all thread sizes such as BSP, BSPT, NPT, Autoclave. The standard version has the DIN case in 304SS with 316SS wetted parts but other materials are available such as brass, monel etc.
These gauges can be fitted with our extensive range of chemical seals, electrical contacts and the all new e-Gauge.
Call or email us to ask about the many options available for this product.
Features / Benefits
- EN837 Class 1.0 and Safety Pattern S3
- High quality product made in UK/EU
- All stainless steel construction
- DIN type case, bayonet bezel and safety glass
- Can be supplied dry or glycerine filled
- Many options and configurations available
- This is the gauge by which all others should be judged
- Accurate, reliable, well-made and robust
- Suitable for most applications
- Can be fitted with e-Gauge
- General Industrial
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food, Beverage & Dairy
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation