Model No : RCha / RChaG 100-3
100mm (4") All SS Process Pressure Gauge American Case
Availability: Ex-stock or 4/5 weeks
RCha 100-3 Dry
RChaG 100-3 Filled
RCha(G) 100-3 Fillable
High quality, EN837 Class 1.0 DIN Case. 316SS Wetted Parts.
From Vacuum to 1,600 bar (20,000 PSI)
High quality Pressure Gauges designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of most industrial pressure measurement applications.
Available in all pressure ranges from 0-0.6 bar to 0-1600 bar (0-10 psi to 0-20000 psi) including vacuum and compound.
The RCha / RChaG 100-3 version is widely used throughout the world. It is available in all configurations such as bottom connection (pictured), panel mount, surface mount etc. and in all thread sizes such as BSP, BSPT, NPT, Autoclave.
The standard version has the American type case in 304SS with 316SS wetted parts but other materials are available such as brass, monel etc.
These gauges can be fitted with our extensive range of chemical seals and electrical contacts.
Call or email us to ask about the many options available for this product.
Features / Benefits
- EN837 Class 1.0
- High quality product made in UK/EU
- All stainless steel construction
- American type case, bayonet bezel and safety glass
- Can be supplied dry or glycerine filled
- Many options and configurations available
- This is the gauge by which all others should be judged
- Accurate, reliable, well-made and robust
- Suitable for most applications
- General Industrial.
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food, Beverage & Dairy
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation