Model No : MDM 7210
Standard Diaphragm Seal, Bolted Construction. PN 40
Availability: Usually available ex-stock
Standard Diaphragm Seal, with male thread or flange connection. PN 40 (Optional PN 100)
The bolted construction allows a combination of different materials and different process connections.
Wide range of applications for this design.
Can be mounted direct of remote via armoured capillary.
Standard Diaphragm Seal for fitting to Pressure Gauges, Pressure Switches or Pressure Transmitters. High quality, robust bolted construction.
Available in different materials and process connections. Male thread or open flange design. Direct or remote via armoured capillary.
Designed for a variety of applications and can be filled with different fill fluids to suit the application.
Please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Features / Benefits
- For fitting to Gauges, Switches or Transmitters
- High quality product made in UK/EU
- Bolted construction
- Threaded or flanged process connection
- Direct or remote via armoured capillary
- Reliable, well-made and robust
- Suitable for many applications
- Different materials and wetted parts available
- General Industrial
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Process Plants
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation